Timing: 9 hours
Large mixing bowl, cast iron skillet, Spatula and drying rack
- 2.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1.25 cups Kernza flour
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- Mixed together both flours in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the bowl. Add more water in Yeast to bowl.
- Mix well and form into a ball.
- Let’s sit overnight or eight hours at room temperature.
- When ready, preheat oven to 450°. Bake covered in cast iron skillet for 30 minutes. Bake uncovered an additional 20 minutes.
- Cool immediately on drying rack for 5 to 10 minutes. Enjoy!