Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
Mixing bowl, spatula, drying rack, bamboo skewers, fork, and two cookie sheets
- 1 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup Kernza Flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, Kernza Flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to Low adding in flour mixture slowly.
- Add milk, honey and vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Place in an airtight container and chill for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll out dough onto floured surface. Place on baking sheet and sprinkle with extra flour. Score each sheet of dough into rectangles and dock with a bamboo skewer. Pierce with fork.
- Bake until firm about 16 minutes. Cut with pizza cutter while still hot. Cool on drying rack.