Prep/Assembly: 20 min
- Mixing Bowls
- Rubber Spatula
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp. Sherry Vinegar
- ½ Tsp. Honey
- Grapefruit supremes (wedges) from half of one grapefruit - sliced in halves or thirds
- Reserve remaining grapefruit for juice
- 1 Tsp. Grapefruit Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Cooked Kernza
- 3 Radishes - sliced thin
- 6 Asparagus Stalks (butts removed) - sliced very thin on the bias, or peeled with a vegetable peeler
- 12 Snap Peas - cut into 3 or 4 pieces each
- 3 Tbsp. Roasted and roughly chopped almonds.
- Small bunch of picked parsley for garnish
Light and bright is the name of the game with this one. Kernza adds a great layer to a refreshing salad!
- Whisk together all ingredients in the vinaigrette aside from the supremes.
- Add the supremes to the vinaigrette and gently stir so the dressing is well combined.
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a mixing bowl along with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and mix. Adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Garnish with parsley once plated.