- Prep/Assembly: 45 min
- Mixing Bowls
- Rubber Spatula
- 1 Tbsp. oil of your choice. We used olive oil.
- 2 Tsp. - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. - Brown Rice Syrup
- ¼ Tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ Cup Par Cooked Kernza
- ½ Cup Diced Cooked Beets
- ½ Cup Lacinato Kale, Roughly Chopped
- ¼-½ of One Pear, thinly sliced.
- ¼-½ Cup Toasted Hazelnuts, Roughly Chopped
- A few tablespoons of crumbled goat cheese
A classic that works any time of year. The simple and unique vinaigrette brings out the best of Kernza’s flavor and allows it to pair wonderfully with each ingredient.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by adding all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisking until homogenous.
- Add all salad components to a larger mixing bowl along with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add 3 Tsp. of vinaigrette and mix. Adjust seasoning to your liking by adding more salt or more vinaigrette.
- Garnish with hazelnuts and goat cheese.